The Bosch AHS 48 li is another cordless hedge trimmer from well-known manufacturer. In addition it comes with Lithium-ion battery. Therefore it makes Bosch Ahs 48 completely cordless and free of any restrictions. So you won’t have to worry about cords tangling, finding extensions. This also increases safety of operations, as it eliminates any change of the cord interfering with anything.
Bosch cordless hedge trimmers, are classy products, so dont worry about quality. All you need to know is the amount of trimming you have to do.
- 18 V 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery technology - no memory effect, no self-discharge, always ready to use
- Up to 75 minutes run time on one charge
- Patented 'Anti-Blocking System' helps prevent stalling for continuous cutting
- 48 cm laser cut, diamond ground blades
- Triple action safety switch
Bosch Ahs 48 li Cordless Hedge Trimmer Key Features Review
One of the very first things, when going for cordless cutter is the battery. Here, at best hedge cutter reviews, we pay special attention to it.
Bosch Ahs 48 li battery is a 18v/1.3Ah, which gives 50 minutes of continuous cutting. Due to lithium-ion technology, the battery retains its charge for a long time. So you don’t end up charging it, every time when you haven’t used it for a while. In addition to that Bosch Ahs 48 li battery has a life cycle of 500-700 charges, which can be 8 to 10 years of regular use. Another great thing about this battery, is that it is interchangeable with other 18v batteries from other Bosch equipment. So if you have already invested in Bosch equipment, it only makes sense to get this trimmer!
- Cordless hedge trimmer. So you have the freedom to use Bosch Ahs 48 li everywhere.
- Very powerful and lightweight hedge cutter.
- “Anti-Blocking System” providing continuous and classy cutting performance.
- Always ready to operate. Very fast charging lithium-ion battery and extremely low weight. No self-discharge and no memory effect.
- No cables and no risk to cut through them.
- Extremely long life cycle.
Bosch Ahs 48 li Review of Advantages:
Bosch Ahs 48 li blade is 48 cm long with 15 mm tooth spacing. The blades are diamond ground for perfect cutting operation and vibration reduction. If you encounter a branch that can not be cut through easily, the trimmer senses this and adjusts the direction of the blade. It uses a patented system called “Power Tech”, to continue with the work, something that not many other trimmers can do.
Another great feature is the battery compatibility. Bosch Ahs 48 li is part of the Power-4-All li-ion cordless systems. As a result, the battery – fits for all garden tools of this family.
The machine has two trigger start system, ensuring no accidental start. It’s easy to handle, being only 2.2 kilograms in weight. The quiet and vibration-less operations, means no strain on your hands, and no need for earmuffs. The trimmer also comes with a blade cover for save storage.
This cordless hedge trimmer provides optimum balance and ergonomics due to its new design and softgrip.
Bosch Ahs 48 li Product Details
Bosch is one of the leaders on the market when it comes to hedge cutters. Here, you can find more of our Bosch hedge cutter reviews.
Product Dimensions 88.5 x 18.5 x 17.4 cm
Item Weight 2.7 Kg
Shipping Weight 3.8 Kg
Cutting length 500 mm
Spacing between teeth 18 mm
Bosch Ahs 48 li Customer Reviews
- A couple of years ago I got a lawnmower with a lithium battery. This is one of the reasons I opted to go with this trimmer. I have been trimming my hedge with shears, which obviously is not a enjoyable experience. The absent of any cord is wonderful. Suffice to say, it work perfectly. Finally, I am very happy with it.
- I have this huge 100 meter long hedge, so a good trimmer is necessary. I buy this trimmer because a petrol one is noisy and a choir to fill. This Bosch model is so much better than other ones on the market. Impressive build quality. Great product, I am very happy and I can recommend it.
- This Bosch hedge trimmer is really powerful, especially for a cordless model. I used it frequently and it is such a joy not to worry about cords or petrol. Starting the trimmer requires pushing two switches, which makes me think that it is close to impossible to start this machine by accident.
- An essential piece of equipment! It’s weight makes it easy to trim in an overhead position. Blade is sharp and the length is nice. The battery charges fairly quick. I will definitely recommend this to anyone of my friends.
- This is my first cordless trimmer and I am very glad with it. There are no fumes from a petrol trimmer as well. In addition I can safely say, it is powerful enough. In fact it uses the same battery as my Bosch drill, which means I have two batteries! Finally, the battery life is impressive.
If you interested, here you can find the user manual for Bosch Ahs 48 li cordless hedge trimmer.
Hedge Trimmer Reviews mission is to help you choose the best cutter for your yard. Our experts advise to check the price at amazon.co.uk before buying any garden tool.