The Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedge trimmer is one of the lightest on the market. It is actually 10% lighter than the previous model, at just 3.5kg. This will give you a better grip and won’t leave you sore or tired at the end of the job.
The blade is laser cut and is 50cm long. The tooth spacing is 26mm, which is ideal for small to medium sized hedges. Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedge cutter is powered by a nice 600 watt motor. So, there is plenty for even the most stubborn of hedges. The handles has multi-start buttons, giving you the flexibility to work at variaty of different angles, without worrying about loosing your grip.
- 26mm tooth spacing with sawing function enables cutting of branches that do not fit in between the teeth for a more thorough cut
- Ergonomic design for comfortable and easy hedgecutting without tiring arms
- Ergonomic handles with soft grip and see-through hand guard ensures a safe working position and effortless use
- Lightweight at only 3.5kg
- Tip protector and protective blade cover protects the blade when not in use
Bosch AHS 50-26 Electric Hedge Trimmer Specifications Review
Speaking of grip, the handles have a soft materiam on them for comfort when using for a long period of time. There is also a see through guard. The tip of the blade is made in such a way, that you have a sawing function. It will go through branches up to 32mm in diameter. This is actually 6mm more than the tooth spacing of the trimmer.
Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedge trimmer is lightweight and well balanced machine. So it comes with a 600 W motor.
One of the coolest features is the integrated blade tip protector. It is extremely important when operating near walls.
As a result it helps to avoid wear and tear of the blade.
Product Dimensions 110.4 x 25 x 22.4 cm
Item Weight 4.8 Kg
Shipping Weight 4.8 Kg
Cutting length 500 mm
Spacing between teeth 26 mm
Here are more of our Bosch Hedge Trimmer reviews.
Bosch AHS 50-26 customer thoughts
Please read the Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedge cutter reviews below. It is important to be fully aware of what you are buying.
- I am actually a professional gardener. Shouldn’t really explain how important a quality trimmer is for me. I have a petrol trimmer, but for a long period of time, it just doesn’t work. Way to heavy and a pain to use. This cutter is very impressive.
- Very easy to use and very lightweight. Cuts through our holly bush with ease. I actually bought this after looking at some reviews, and definitely don’t regret it. I am cam easily recommend this trimmer to friends and familly. Very effective piece of equipment for sure.
- I bought this after looking and reading online for a big. I think people that give it low scores, are kind of pushing it. For me, this works very very well. It’s not heavy at all and it is very quiet. The blade cover that comes with it is a nice touch from Bosch.
- I had the previous model of this trimmer. This one is definitely lighter, which makes it easier to operate and manoevre. With not that much problem, I managed to get my overgrown hedge back in to shape in no time. Another quality product from Bosch.
- This is my first electric hedge trimmer, and I can’t be more happy with it. I don’t really have to point this out, but it so much better to use this, than a pair ot shears. It feels really great in hand, and it is not too heavy for me. Comes with a long power cord, so I don’t use any extentions. It is very easy to understand the design and operation, you won’t have any problems.
If you interested, here you can find the user manual for Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedge trimmer
Price and Conclusion
In the end we strongly advise our visitors to check the price in Amazon. You may find Bosch AHS 50-26 in many other sites, but it is good to make sure you have the guanrantee and all the customer protections.