Bosch AHS 65-34 electric hedge trimmer is equipped with a 700 watt motor and you will go with ease through medium sized hedges. The ergonomic design will ensure that you don’t get tired fast, when tackling those bigger gardens and hedges. The blade of Bosch AHS 65-34 is 65 cm long, which is a nice length. It is laser cut, so you know you will get a clean and easy cut.
The tooth spacing of Bosch AHS 65-34 is 34 mm, which is plenty for most hedges. In addition it has sawing function at the tip of the blade. It enables you to through branches up to 38 mm in diameter. This feature allows you to cut branches even 4 mm larger than the tooth spacing. Therefore it is ideal for those odd parts of the hedge which have had more growth in the season. Bosch AHS 65-34 blade also has a metal tip, so if you catch the wall behind your hedge, you won’t damage your cutter.
Bosch AHS 65-34 electric hedge cutter soft grip handles are very good addition. Combined that with the lightweight of just 3.7 kg, you are looking at a nice little package of a hedge trimmer. Therefore even in odd positions, you will be feeling quite comfortable and confident in the cuts you are making.
- Powerful 700 W high-performance motor for powerful cutting
- High-torque (50 Nm) slipping clutch for effective cutting performance
- Softgrip on the rear handle and improved front handle with optimum weight distribution
- Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades for a clean, definite cut
- Blade tip protector for cutting along walls and paths