Last Updated on
The Makita UH6570 Electric Hedge Trimmer has been developed for semi-professional uses. So it is a direct successor to the UH6370. It features new external design and improved handling. A powerful 550 watt motor and heavy duty gearbox will provide you with confidence, that the trimmer for fail and will last for a long time. The handling system gives extra long reach with this electric hedge cutter.
For safety you have four hand positions in any type of scenario. The slipping clutch, combines with the mechanical brake, will stop the trimmer in less than half a second. The high performance blade, which has a tip guard and branch guide, makes maintaining you hedge less of a choir and more of a quick and easy job.
- Blade tip guard to prevent kickback and protect the gears
- Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering Silver obtained by non-electrolsed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
- Multi-grip system; gripping the Main and sub grips for extra-long reach, front and sub grips for efficient side hedge trimming and front and main grips for easy top of hedge trimming
- Two handed safety switch in all applications. Each of the three grips is equipped with a grip switch
- The blades start only when two of the three grip switches are Engaged at once, and stop immediately when one of the two switches is released