Last Updated on
Planting hedges is very important as it provides shelter for both your house and garden. These hedges help you keep the small plants of your garden safe from strong winds, stormy weathers and so on. Hence, these small plants tend to grow beautifully with twice growth rate. Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer is the cutter, which will help you keep the hedges tidy.
In this petrol hedge trimmer review, we will describe the features of GE-PH 2555A cutter and also explain why trimming hedges is so important for us.
- Low-vibration two-stroke engine
- Quick start system for easy starting (auto choke)
- Safety cutters made of precision-ground special steel
- Centrifugal clutch for cutting tool
- Swivel handle +90/0/-90 degrees
Review of Einhell GE-PH 2555A Petrol Hedge Trimmer:
Here, at Best Hedge Trimmer Reviews, always focus on both pros and cons. As a tradition our Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer review will start with pros.
- This is one of the most powerful, indispensable and robust trimmers for hedges, shrubs, and bushes.
- No need of connection to electric power grid. Hence no more hassles of long electric cords and wires.
- The auto choke and Quick-Start system enable quick and effortless starting even after kept ideal for a long time.
- You can enjoy ergonomic operation with the swiveling handle. Hence, whatever the cutting situation may be, your trimming task can be completed very easily.
- Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer comes with a large hand guard, hence it provides with utmost safety while trimming.
- It helps easy operation with the anti-vibration system and vibration-absorbing additional handle.
- You can get excellent cutting results with the double-bladed safety cutters.
- The cutters are made of laser-cut and precision-milled special steel.
- The blades comes with a centrifugal clutch which is counter rotating.
GE-PH 2555A Features Review
- Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer comes with a 2-stroke engine.
- The input power of this hedge trimmer is 25cc Petrol.
- Engine displacement is 24.5cm³.
- GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer weights exactly 5.45kg. This helps you to handle the trimmer easily and move it easily around the garden.
- Loading speed of Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer is 1,900/min.
- The maximum power of this hedge cutter is 0.85kW (0.87hp).
- The cutter length is 61cm with a pitch of 28mm.
- Another great feature of this cutter is the effective cutter length. It is exactly 55cm.
- The fuel tank capacity of Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer is 0.33 liters.
- With the auto choke (Quick Start system); easy and quick of the machine is possible.
- After a long break, fast starting of the machine is possible with the Primer (manual fuel pump).
- Comes with electronic ignition.
The use of anti-vibrating hedge trimmers is highly recommended by professional gardeners. Being highly fuel efficient, you can use Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer very easily all day long. This is said to be one of the best petrol hedge trimmers. This is because it comes in a most budget-friendly package and along with this it is highly efficient and helps get précised results.
This cutter comes from famous brand. Einhell hedge trimmers are classy and durable machines.
Health and Safety Tips when using Einhell GE-PH 2555A Petrol Hedge Trimmer
Few things that you should be aware of before using your Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer:
- Read the manual: This is one of the essential steps to follow, once you own a hedge trimmer. The manuals are usually equipped with information related to the operation, safety and other features that you should know about the product. If you go through the manual thoroughly, you would save a lot of time later spent on unwanted phone calls and confusions.
- Oil and fuel: GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer is a 2-stroke machine, hence, you need to make sure that you mix 2-stroke oil and petrol with care and in a right ratio. If you have already read the manual, then probably you would be aware of the ratio of mixing the oils.
- Handling and Movement: It’s always recommended that you should have a demo ride with your hedge trimmer before turning it on. This is because; you should be familiar with the weight and feel of the trimmer so that you don’t end up with unpleasant surprises when you actually start using the hedge trimmer. It’s always better to give yourself a plenty of time with the hedge trimmer for a better and comfortable handling.
- Controls: It’s important to learn and be familiar with all the controls of the hedge trimmers.
- Safety features: You should be aware of all the safety features like front hand guard, safety shut-off trigger and so on.
- Safety equipment and clothing: It’s important that you wear at least basic safety equipment like – gloves, goggles, etc. You can also wear safety ear defenders to avoid injuries caused by bits of twigs. Good boots are also imporant. Make sure you do not wear very loose dresses; even using a helmet is a good safety feature.
Why Trimming Hedges Is So Important Process?
With the planting of hedges comes, its maintenance. The most important part of hedge maintenance is trimming of hedges. There are many features that make hedge trimming necessary as below;
- Health: The health of your hedges can be maintained adequately with frequent trimming. It’s necessary to trim out the diseased and dead parts of the plant to keep it healthier and allow new growth.
- Privacy: Planting hedges offer privacy to you in your space. Trimming hedges ensures the proper and dense growth of new plants, thus, ensuring your utmost privacy. Plants growing in the outward or upward direction can be trimmed which would fill in the space around the center.
- Value: Well maintained and beautiful hedge always gives a good value when you put the property for sale. On the other hand, a poorly maintained hedge can decrease the value of your property.
- Safety: You might wonder how trimming hedges can offer you safety. However, it is true; trimming hedges can also ensure safety to you in many ways. You can reduce the chance of damage to your buildings or vehicles during the storm by keeping tall and trimmed hedges. You have to trim hedges near driveways or streets regularly. This is because grown hedges can block the traffic view and can cause hazardous accidents. So it is applicable to the waking area also.
Einhell GE-PH 2555A Petrol Hedge Trimmer Review Final Thoughts
Einhell GE-PH 2555A petrol hedge trimmer is the best choice for you if you are looking for equipment that would give you a pro finish on a feasible budget. Just go for it and help your hedges be as good as new all times.