This Makita EH7500W cutter features a double sided blade. It is one of the best petrol hedge trimmer and the engine is 2 stroke, 22.2 ml. As expected from a high quality product from Makita hedge trimmer, the engine is compliant with all of the exhaust regulations. One of the standout features of this hedge trimmer is its lightweight. In addition, there are also improvements for low noise, vibration and handling. Also the rotating rear handle can be locked at 5 different positons. Therefore this feature of Makita EH7500W allows you to trim in different angle.
- Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolysed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
- Forward exhaust direction for operator's health and comfort
- Specially designed engine: Has a low centre of gravity that provides better balance to the machine
- Equipped with floating structure of engine section and handle section for anti-vibration; four damper springs absorb vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
- Environment-conscious two-stroke engine developed in compliance with: CARB tier three, EPA phase two, EU stage two safety regulations of the EC directives
Makita EH7500W Petrol Hedge Trimmer Specifications
The maintenance of this Makita petrol hedge trimmer has been made very easy, since the grease circulates in the gear housing. This means that you would have to re-grease it less often. The blade is made of silver. As a result this material provides a very long lasting blade for a very smooth cut. To ensure comfort in all positions, the handle can be rotated in several angles – 0, 45 and 90 degrees. The exhaust is oriented forward so the operator feels comfortable when cutting. Makita EH7500W engine is also designed to have a low center of gravity for a better balance. The trimmer also has damper strings to absorb any vibrations caused from the engine.
Makita hedge trimmer EH7500W is not as powerful as Timberpro 26cc, but is much more lighter.
Weight: 5.2 Kilograms.
Wattage: 680 watts.
Shipping Weight: 7 Kg.
Engine: 22.2mL 2-stroke engine.
Fuel tank capacity: 0.4 Litres.
Handle Type: Rear Swivel – 5 Position.
Noice level in dB(A) / LWA: 93.9 dB(A).
Exhaust: Forward Facing Exhaust System.
Tooth space: 21.5mm .
1 x Hedge Trimmer-75cm.
Makita EH7500W customer reviews
- Great piece of equipment from Makita. In addition it works with all kind of hedges.
- Well I have to say I am seriously impressed with this Makita petrol hedge trimmer. I have somewhere in the region of 300 meters of mixed hedging. Some of which has been neglected for a few years and this machine has gone through it like a knife through butter. So, even the thick woody stems have not been an issue for it.
- This hedge trimmer delivered before the delivery date, well packed. This hedge cutter is well built. Cut through tough mixed hedge without a problem.
- A very strong hedge trimmer, cuts well. However, the only downside is the weight. Thus it is tiring to trim for a long period.
- Strong and reliable hedge cutter. Actually it provides dual action blade for finer trimming.
Makita EH7500W Petrol Hedge Trimmer Price
Finally, Makita EH7500W price can vary depending to the sale location. Therefore Best Hedge Trimmers strongly recommend to check the latest promos in amazon.co.uk before buying.