Bosch AHS 65-34 electric hedge trimmer is equipped with a 700 watt motor and you will go with ease through medium sized hedges. The ergonomic design will ensure that you don’t get tired fast, when tackling those bigger gardens and hedges. The blade of Bosch AHS 65-34 is 65 cm long, which is a nice length. It is laser cut, so you know you will get a clean and easy cut.
The tooth spacing of Bosch AHS 65-34 is 34 mm, which is plenty for most hedges. In addition it has sawing function at the tip of the blade. It enables you to through branches up to 38 mm in diameter. This feature allows you to cut branches even 4 mm larger than the tooth spacing. Therefore it is ideal for those odd parts of the hedge which have had more growth in the season. Bosch AHS 65-34 blade also has a metal tip, so if you catch the wall behind your hedge, you won’t damage your cutter.
Bosch AHS 65-34 electric hedge cutter soft grip handles are very good addition. Combined that with the lightweight of just 3.7 kg, you are looking at a nice little package of a hedge trimmer. Therefore even in odd positions, you will be feeling quite comfortable and confident in the cuts you are making.
- Powerful 700 W high-performance motor for powerful cutting
- High-torque (50 Nm) slipping clutch for effective cutting performance
- Softgrip on the rear handle and improved front handle with optimum weight distribution
- Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades for a clean, definite cut
- Blade tip protector for cutting along walls and paths
Bosch AHS 65-34 Key Features:
This Bosch AHS 65-34 electric hedge cutter has several advantages against other trimmers on the market. Here at hedge trimmer reviews we will try to review most of its key features:
- Sawing function, laser cut and diamond ground blade
Yes, its true. All the functions above come with this electric hedge cutter by Bosch. Due to all this features you can use this trimmer for various garden types.
- Better Handling
Most of all we have to mention the better handling of Bosch ahs 65-34. This machine is up to 15% lighter than its predecessor models – due to much better weight distribution.
- Soft grip and easy handling
One of the most noteworthy advantages of Bosch AHS 65-34 is the easy handling. As you may guess its related to the better handling. The transparent hand guard of this trimmer plus the soft grip handle ensure very comfortable and easy trimming.
- Powerful motor for high performance
This model is equipped with 700 watt motor and a fresh new design of the blade with sawing function and 34 mm tooth spacing.
Bosch AHS 65-34 review of pros and cons:
First of all, Bosch AHS 65-34 comes with very high-torque slipping clutch, providing impressive and precious cutting.
Another great feature of the trimmer is the weight distribution. It is amazing. You are able to trim for a very long period, without feeling any discomfort and pain in your arms and back.
This electric cutter comes with see-through hand guard and multi position front handle. In addition to that the soft grip on the rear handle ensures great trimming experience.
Furthermore this model comes with blade tip protector. It helps you cutting along paths and walls without damage the trimmer.
Bosch AHS 65 34 optimum balance, ergonomics and great weight distribution ensure comfortable and effortless working in any position.
Product Dimensions: 107 x 24.6 x 23 cm.
Item Weight: 5 Kg
Shipping Weight: 5 Kg
Cutting length: 650 mm
Spacing between teeth: 34 mm
Wattage: 700 watts
In conclusion, Bosch AHS 65-34 is top product from Bosch. It is also a best seller in amazon.co.uk in hedge trimmers category.
If you are looking for an effective and fast way of taming a big hedge, just buy AHS 65-34 and don’t worry about it.
This electric hedge cutter by Bosch comes with extremely powerful motor for a strong cutting performance. In addition to that the blade speed is improved a lot, guaranteeing minimum effort for the toughest cutting tasks. The price of AHS 65-34 is relatively low and do the tasks effectively and efficiently.
Here you may read more about Bosch Hedge Cutters, we offer.
- Stewart D., 16/7/2016: You will be surprised how easy this trimmer cuts. I sure was. It way quieter than my old petrol trimmer. Not as heavy as well. The long blade and wide tooth spacing are a nice touch and make the job overall faster. In addition the length of the cable is plenty for medium sized gardens in my opinion.
- Michael P., 11/7/2016: I am very impressed with this Bosch trimmer. I have a 30 meter wide hedge. This trimmer goes through it no issues. I got to use the sawing function as well, because I actually have some pretty thick branches. Not to heavy, so prolonged use is possible.In conclusion it is very good product from Bosch.
- Kim D., 29/6/2016: I am a woman, so a lightweight trimmer was just necessary. Reading Bosch AHS 65-34 reviews, I decided to buy it, because most of them were really positive. This trimmer is absolutely amazing. Even if you have thicker branches, just hold the trimmer near them, and it saws them off.
- Ross A., 29/6/2016: I bought this because I wanted something a bit more powerful, but I just don’t want a petrol trimmer. This AHS 65-34 is a very good hedge cutter. The motor is plenty for even larger hedges in my opinion. It feels very comfortable. The blade is a nice length.
- David A., 24/7/2016: This trimmer could easily be a professional tool. I did some research and decided not to go petrol, because of the heaft and other disadvantages. The wide tooth spacing is wonderful and the motor is plenty powerful. Sawing action is a nice addition. Meaning that you probably won’t be stuck with a branch that is too thick to cut.
If you interested, here you can find the user manual for Bosch AHS 65-34 electric trimmer
Bosch AHS 65-34 price
Most of all the price of this electric hedge cutter by Bosch is low, for the quality it provides. Depending of the month and the different sale’s location the price may vary. Probably the best offer in most of the cases is in amazon.co.uk. The price is about 120 GBP, including VAT. Rather than a brand new model, you can also buy an used trimmer from amazon for even lower price.
Finally, our specialists at Hedge Trimmer Reviews advice that 120 GBP for a product with 4.7 stars rating from overall 5 is a great deal.