This Makita EH7500W cutter features a double sided blade. It is one of the best petrol hedge trimmer and the engine is 2 stroke, 22.2 ml. As expected from a high quality product from Makita hedge trimmer, the engine is compliant with all of the exhaust regulations. One of the standout features of this hedge trimmer is its lightweight. In addition, there are also improvements for low noise, vibration and handling. Also the rotating rear handle can be locked at 5 different positons. Therefore this feature of Makita EH7500W allows you to trim in different angle.
Makita EH7500W Hedge Trimmer, 680 W, 127 V, LARGE
- Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolysed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
- Forward exhaust direction for operator's health and comfort
- Specially designed engine: Has a low centre of gravity that provides better balance to the machine
- Equipped with floating structure of engine section and handle section for anti-vibration; four damper springs absorb vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
- Environment-conscious two-stroke engine developed in compliance with: CARB tier three, EPA phase two, EU stage two safety regulations of the EC directives