If you have been feeling jealous of your neighbor’s fine trimmed hedge, fret not. You too can experience the joy of tidy pruned hedge in your own garden with GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer. Although, a well-maintained hedge is the heart of a garden, it requires commitment for its upkeep. Trimming the hedges just does not pertain to beautification of the hedges and the garden.
An alternative, petrol hedge trimmer is an easy method of sustaining a beautiful hedge in your garden without much stress and strain.
Types of Petrol Hedge Trimmer
Petrol hedge trimmer comes in two varieties – 2-strokes and 4-strokes engine. The 2-stroke engines are lighter yet powerful. It can attack the toughest limb without much struggle. The simple design of two stroke engines lack valves. On the other hand, 4-stroke engines have been the latest invention in petrol hedge trimmers. Due to more lubrication, it has the ability to function smoothly on the hard hedges. It has separate oil and fuel chambers. It saves the garden-keeper from the fuss of managing the fuel mixing process. Hence, it saves a lot of time and energy.
Here, at Hedge Trimmer Reviews, we describe all the features of GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer GHT26.
GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer Product Description
Petrol Hedge Trimmer has given peace of mind to millions of users. The ultra-modern petrol hedge trimmer is made by Global Machinery Company (GMC). GMC has established itself as a household name for its high-grade materials. It has won the trust of many consumers for its reliable range of products. GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer GHT26 guarantees innovative technology, contemporary design and safety.
The product has been created by keeping in mind the end consumers. Moreover, hedge trimmers that run on petrol are more powerful than any other model of hedge trimmers. The engine of petrol hedge trimmer uses petrol as fuel. They are convenient for tough tasks. The versatility of petrol hedge trimmer is that it can simplify any difficult pruning job. The double sided sharp blade is 560 mm thick and efficiently cut stubborn offshoot. In order to protect the blade, the product comes with blade cover to protect the blade from becoming blunt and other accidents. The blade covers also promotes safe storage.
The rotating handles make pruning expertly and painstakingly. Moreover, it becomes easy to maneuver while giving an orderly or fancy shape to your hedge. Since, the petrol hedge cutter runs on petrol, it is cordless. Furthermore, it can be taken to remote places and can be carried far away from home conveniently. Due to its uncomplicated and user-friendly technology, it is exceptionally popular among gardeners.
What is Pruning ? Pros and Cons
Pruning is probably the most noteworthy method of keeping your hedges healthy. It promotes growth and discards dead and dried leaves and branches. Another valid point of consistent trimming is that it allows light and air to reach the plant. Furthermore, it also assists in removing unnecessary weight of damaged and diseased part of the hedge. As much as you want to give a formal look to your hedge, you dread standing out in the sun and toiling with manual hedge trimmer.
GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer Features Review
You can consider GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer GHT26 as your garden hedges’ best friend.
- Wide-reaching 560 mm dual-action blade.
- Cut growth of thick branches up to 28 mm diameter.
- Wide teeth that can smoothly cut hard limbs without battling.
- The rear handles can be rotated.
- The product is accompanied with blade cover.
- It is the latest product in the market.
- It is imported from U.K.
- The GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer GHT26 can be delivered at your doorstep in 1-3 weeks only.
- No hidden cost as taxes and custom duties are already included in the mentioned price.
- It has the ability to perform up to 530 cuts within 60 seconds.
There are innumerable positive aspects of owning a GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer. The pros of petrol hedge trimmer will outnumber its cons. You will be at peace with petrol hedge trimmer since it will bring an end to your days of slogging in the garden to get that perfect structure of your bordered hedge. As a result, GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer will make your hedge healthy, fuller and stronger.
- Unlike electric hedge trimmers which need to be plugged in at all times and untangling the tangled cord could be rather annoying.
- Since, it does not run on electricity, you contribute a lot towards preventing global warming.
- You save a lot on your electricity bill.
- The gardener is free from the hassle of recharging the battery over and over again.
- It makes challenging trimming hedges much more simplified.
- Since it is cordless, it allows greater freedom of movability.
- Petrol hedge trimmers work best on large garden and on scrubland.
- Petrol hedge trimmers have powerful engine.
- It is less time consuming as it cuts approximately 530 limbs in about sixty seconds.
- The power-to-weight ratio is perfect for a mid-size gardener.
- It is not run on batteries that drain out within a span of an hour.
- Unlike manual shears that do not give tidy pruning, petrol hedge trimmers offer sharp and clean cut.
- You do not have to rely on your strength to trim as it gives a clean cut effortlessly.
- It easily shapes stubborn hedges with hard branches.
- It is more powerful than battery operated hedges.
- The long and sharp blade reaches the top of the hedge without the need to climb a ladder.
- The cutters are best for long and tall hedges.
- It is portable.
- You need to refill the trimmer tank with petrol.
- The vibrating noise of petrol hedge trimmers could disturb your neighbors.
- It could be tricky to balance you and the trimmer at the same time if it is your first time trimming.
- It produces emissions.
GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer Review Conclusion
Therefore, GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer is the most relevant product for maintaining park, garden, and landscape. So, as a responsible garden owner, there is no doubt that you would prioritize your selection for GMC 829828 Petrol Hedge Trimmer.
Finally, it’s a misconception that the grass is greener on the side. You too can have a greener and neater hedge in your backyard if you tend it regularly with petrol hedge trimmer.