If you are looking for the best electric hedge trimmer, which is able to cut small to medium hedges, Bosch AHS 60-16 should be on top of your list.
Bosch Ahs 60-16 comes with a powerful 450 watt motor, and features a 60 cm long blade. With its 16 millimeter tooth spacing and blades, which are diamond ground, you will have a clean and precise cut.
Bosch AHS 60-16 technical review
Due to its construction and style, Bosch AHS 60-16 is an ideal choice for small to medium young hedges. Its lightweight and ergonomic design is perfect for prolonged use. There is no need to stop trimming and rest, which in the end costs you time. Bosch Ahs 60-16 electric hedge trimmer provides excellent value for its money. It should be an essential part of your garden maintenance arsenal.
The 10 meter long cable, will ensure that you will have no problems with powering the trimmer, and dealing with extension cables. Ahs 60-16 long blade makes the job quick and easy without any hassle. Equipped with a soft grip handle give you a stable, safe operation and comfort. This electric hedge cutter features two safe switches which guarantees no accidental power-ons.
Bosch AHS 60-16 customer thoughts
- This is such a great value. I am a gardener and my husband deals with the hedges. Compared to trimmers he has used in the past, he says Bosch AHS 60-16 is lighter and easier to use. He was worried about the longer blade, but in the end it actually helped him do the job quicker.
- I had a Bosch hedge trimmer for over 14 years now, when it finally gave out. Bought Ahs 60-16 because I still think the brand is wonderful and I was not disappointed. I love this appliance! It makes maintaining hedges so much easier and quicker. It is not a choir any more.
- We use to deal with out hedges with a pair of long shear. Obviously that took hours and was not a pleasant experience. When I bought Bosch Ahs 60-16 I did not take me more than a couple of minutes! It even cuts thicker branches. The lightweight of the machines means I can cut for prolonged periods of time, without any break to rest my arms, which in the end saves me even more time. I am quite pleased that I went with a model that has a long blade. I can do most of the work just standing on the ground, without any ladders or step-stools.
- As a woman I can safely say this is easy and lightweight enough for me to use. The balance of this Bosch hedge cutter is great, despite the long blade, making it easy for me to hold. The two action switch mechanism prevents any accidental pushes, when you are messing around with your garden.
- Even on my 3 x 6 foot hedges, the long blades makes it possible to do a straight cut and with a few strokes do a fantastic job. It is very quiet and well made.
If you interested, here you can find the user manual for Bosch AHS 60-16 trimmer
Bosch Ahs 60-16 electric hedge trimmer price
As a Bosch model this trimmer is really good choice for small to medium gardens. Our team at Best Hedge Trimmers, advises to check the current price and deals at amazon.co.uk, before buying.