The Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedge trimmer is one of the lightest on the market. It is actually 10% lighter than the previous model, at just 3.5kg. This will give you a better grip and won’t leave you sore or tired at the end of the job.
The blade is laser cut and is 50cm long. The tooth spacing is 26mm, which is ideal for small to medium sized hedges. The trimmer is powered by a nice 600 watt motor, which will be plenty for even the most stubborn of hedges. The handles has multi-start buttons, giving you the flexibility to work at variaty of different angles, without worrying about loosing your grip.
Speaking of grip, the handles have a soft materiam on them for comfort when using for a long period of time. There is also a see through guard. The tip of the blade is made in such a way, that you have a sawing function. It will go through branches up to 32mm in diameter. This is actually 6mm more than the tooth spacing of the trimmer.
Product Dimensions 110.4 x 25 x 22.4 cm
Item Weight 4.8 Kg
Shipping Weight 4.8 Kg
Cutting length 500 mm
Spacing between teeth 26 mm
Bosch AHS 50-26 customer thoughts
- I am actually a professional gardener. Shouldn’t really explain how important a quality trimmer is for me. I have a petrol trimmer, but for a long period of time, it just doesn’t work. Way to heavy and a pain to use. This cutter is very impressive. I am very pleased indeed. It is quite powerful, and cuts well. Build quaility is awesome, and operating switch is very comfortable.
- Very easy to use and very lightweight. Cuts through our holly bush with ease. I actually bought this after looking at some reviews, and definitely don’t regret it. I am cam easily recommend this trimmer to friends and familly. Very effective piece of equipment for sure.
- I bought this after looking and reading online for a big. I think people that give it low scores, are kind of pushing it. For me, this works very very well. It’s not heavy at all and it is very quiet. I was surprised that the blade managed to cut even thicker branches than advertised. The blade cover that comes with it is a nice touch from Bosch.
- I had the previous model of this trimmer. This one is definitely lighter, which makes it easier to operate and manoevre. With not that much problem, I managed to get my overgrown hedge back in to shape in no time. Another quality product from Bosch, which I guess by now, it is to be expected.
- This is my first electric hedge trimmer, and I can’t be more happy with it. I don’t really have to point this out, but it so much better to use this, than a pair ot shears. It feels really great in hand, and it is not too heavy for me. Comes with a long power cord, so I don’t use any extentions. It is very easy to understand the design and operation, so even if you are not experienced like me, you won’t have any problems.
If you interested, here you can find the user manual for Bosch AHS 50-26 electric hedge trimmer