Bosch AHS 50-16 electric hedge trimmer is a machine for small to medium sized hedges. The motor is 450 watts which is plenty for your house garden for sure. The blade is at a nice length of 50 cm. Tooth spacing is 16mm, and the blade is diamond cut. This means you won’t be having any problem, when it comes to precise cutting. The style of this best electric hedge trimmer is probably ideal for taller young hedges. And because of the long blade, you will be able to cut quite a lot in one sweep.
At only 2.5 kilograms the machine is lightweight and easy to maneuver over your hedges. It has all those Bosch qualities which you see in all of their products. The cable is 10 meters long, meaning you probably won’t be needing an extension cord.
The motor is a 450 watt one. It is plenty capable of dealing which small and even medium size hedges and branches. A great choice for the gardener that wants to get the job done quick and precise.
Product Dimensions 86.8 x 19.8 x 17 cm
Item Weight 2.7 Kg
Shipping Weight 3.8 Kg
Cutting length 500 mm
Spacing between teeth 16 mm
Length of cord 10m
Bosch AHS 50-16 customer thoughts
- Like all of the Bosch gardening tools, this one is designed very well. It does the job as you would expect and it is just an all around great machine. The cord is nice and long, you should put it over your shoulder as the manual suggests. That way you won’t have to worry about stepping on in, or catch it on the blade. Great buy.
- Very solid machine. Easy to operate and the weight is very comfortable for prolonged period of time. You won’t get sore at all, even if you have bigger hedges. Reviews about this hedge trimmer around the internet are very positive, and now I see why. Very very nice machine and I would recommend it, if you are looking for a trimmer for your hedge.
- My old trimmer, just made keeping my hedges in order a burden. I really didn’t like using it. This one is a totaly different story. It is so light and easy to operate. It seems powerful enough for my needs. Cuts right through even branches. I am very impressed. The power cord is a good length. The blade looks very high quality, and I would expect it will last for a long, long time. Comes with a blade cover as well, which is a nice touch.
- This is a great buy for the price. It more or less is the best one on the market in my opinion. Very good quality blade and build as a whole. Designed for medium hedges, so most people should be fine. Cable is a nice length as well.
- If you have a bigger hedge and shears are just not working, this tools saves so much time. I am very pleased that I decided to buy a trimmer after failing to maintain my hedge without one. Just buy one. It is not expensive, and the amont of time you save is just worth it. Long cable is good and because it is not powered buy a battery, means you won’t be waiting for it to charge. Very good bargain. Can’t go wrong, and I would recommend it, if someone asks me.
If you interested, here you can find the user manual for Bosch AHS 50-16