The Makita UH6570 Electric Hedge Trimmer has been developed for semi-professional uses, and it is a direct successor to the UH6370. It features new external design and improved handling. A powerful 550 watt motor and heavy duty gearbox will provide you with confidence, that the trimmer for fail and will last for a long time. The handling system gives extra long reach.
For safety you have four hand positions in any type of scenario. The slipping clutch, combines with the mechanical brake, will stop the trimmer in less than half a second. The high performance blade, which has a tip guard and branch guide, makes maintaining you hedge less of a choir and more of a quick and easy job.
This electric hedge trimmer is really well balanced and weights only 3.8kg! The low noise that comes from the motor, and the low vibrations from the machine, will give you a pleasant time while trimming. The front grip is a great feature for versatility and balance when working for prolonged periods of time.
Product Dimensions 124.5 x 22.9 x 21.6 cm
Item Weight 3.8 Kg
Shipping Weight 4.8 Kg
Cutting length 650 mm
Spacing between teeth 13 mm
Makita UH6570 customer thoughts
- Makita have a great reputation when it comes to woodworking tools. When my old trimmer died, I opted to go for a Makita than other brands. The balance is excellent, and I have to issue with handling the trimmer. This makes it feel lighter than my old one, even though it is actually a little bit heavier! Very easy to do overhead cuts and vertical cuts.
- I am quite impressed so far. My last trimmer lasted only three years, which left me disappointed. I bought a Makita, because of their good reputation, when it comes to power tools. I am not sorry at all. The machine is superior to my old one in every way. It solidly build, works quiet and it is easy to handle. I’ve used the guarantee Makita offers for their products on other tools I have from that brand, and the customer service is great, and I got a new one with no hassle!
- Excellent machine. The different handles provide comfortable handling and extra reach.
- There are two switches to operate the trimmer. These are for safety and to turn it on. The position of the switches is natural and feels comfortable and safe to use. I did not experience any discomfort while using this trimmer, even for a long period of time.
- I have had many trimmers. I can easily say this is the best one, I have ever owned. I does everything I expected it to do, and even more! I have other Makita tools, so I decided to go with this brand again. I very happy with my choice. This is definitely a great choice, if you are looking for something that does the job and will last a very long time.
If you interested, here you can find the user manual for Makita UH6570 electric hedge trimmer